Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Wikipedia plugin - Virtual Keyboard

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all

Do you know who is charge of the Wikipeda plugin?
I'm running image 5.2.019 with skin VIXBMC_1080_Confluence and have a 32in 1080 TV. In the wikipedia settings I set "support FULL HD yes" in order to get lengible characters. However having done so, the Virtual Keyboard is far too right and too low and not all keys are visible. When setting "support FULL HD to no, The virtual keyboard comes as it should but the font of the Wikipedia is to small. If you require, I can attach screenshots.

Thanks a lot for directing me the the member in charge.
nekrub2
 
The only reference I can find is here....

Code:
https://vuplus-images.co.uk/index.php?threads/wikipedia-plugin.85/
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top