Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Wireless not saving after standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Huftda
  • Start date Start date
H

Huftda

Guest
Hi all,

I've got a vu duo box running the vix image.

I connect it through my wireless net gear network with no encryption on the wireless but every time I restart the box or put in in standby it looses the wireless connection.

I have to manually connect it every time which it sees the net gear router.

Does anyone know how to connect it automatically once the duo box is turned on? Quite annoying.

Cheers
 
we would need a few more details before we can offer help such as what exact image and build version your using etc etc etc.
 
Thanks Phoenix, I'll go check and get back to you. Can't remember what version I put on.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top