Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

wireless problem

s1m0nw

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Points
18
hey guys,

Moved solo from bedroom 1 to bedroom 2 and bought gigblue for bedroom 1.

Managed to get giga working in bedroom 1 using the ferguson w02.

Problem I get is with solo using tenda which came straight out the bedroom 1 along with tenda shortly afterwards because i couldnt get ferguson !02 to work on solo.

But since messing about with solo and ferguson W02 - I finally get an internet connection there with tenda BUT weird thing here

I can download and install plugins and whatnot but I cant seem to logon to box using VUCC (all my details are correct). All boxes are showing up assigned an ip address in my router configs but I i run a network test ip address and Nameserver come back as unconfirmed.

Does anyone have any reason why this is? and how to solve it been tearing my hair out the last 2 hours going round all my boxes lol
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top