Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Wireless support using Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter

  • Thread starter Thread starter guitarman
  • Start date Start date
G

guitarman

Guest
Hi All,

Just bought a Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter for my VU+Solo2. R The Vu box appears to see the adapter ok and I can configure it. I am getting approx 70% signal strength reading on it when connected to my router using AES encryption. All looks ok but I cannot load up the pluggins list nor can I see the files on my NAS connected to the router. Everything seems to be ok with it all wired, but I am trying to avoid a cable trail.

Is this possibly a driver issue? Any ideas ?
 
What driver did you use with the Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top