Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Formuler F1] WLAN Network Service Needs Frequent Restarting

sobeitjedi

New member
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi.

My wifi USB dongle in my Formuler F1 box connects to my wifi and I can download plugins, etc. Although periodically, when I go to use a service that requires wifi, I get a message saying there's no connection. My only way to resolve is to go to Network > Restart Network - any ideas how I resolve and keep the network connection constant?
 
What sort of service are you trying to access when the wifi is experiencing dropouts?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
For example, I go to plugins, press Green (to search plugins to download) and I get a no network message and have to restart the service
 
With wifi dongles you are prone to get dropouts unfortunately.
You could enable debug logs and when it fails to connect you could always upload your “zipped” logs here for a ViX member to take a look for you to see if anything stands out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top