Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] wont go past starting after updating

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbeb
  • Start date Start date
J

jimbeb

Guest
Hi I have just updated from Apollo 23 to 30. After removing the usb stick I have "starting" on the front of my vu box and it goes no further. I went back to Apollo 234 but it is still the same. Any help will be appreciated.
 
Amy build above 25 needs a full refresh and set up from scratch
 
sorry I wasn't vey clear. I did do a full reflash. it was then that I got starting on front of box and then would not boot passed that.
 
This happens to me all the time when updating my Vu+duo. I have noticed some reasons for that:
- some plugins are unstable, such as Shoutcast, TSMedia upgrades
- Cccam must not be started together with the receiver startup
- files created with Linux Ubuntu
I have tested step by step, doing setup backup after every step. When stuck, I've reflashed and restored the last working backup
So far I've reached a stable setup for Apollo 030
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top