Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Wrong audio

  • Thread starter Thread starter bokkie
  • Start date Start date
B

bokkie

Guest
Hi all. Not sure why, but when I watch the red button channels on Virgin, using autobouquets, it seems like the red button channels 09-14 have the incorrect audio.
They all seem to have the same audio from one of the lower channels.
Quite annoying, as often the rugby I watch is on the higher numbers, but the audio is from football or F1.
 
Thanks, but this doesn't help. ac3 is already selected and I still have formula 1 audio playing over the rugby.
No audio options help at all.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top