Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] SingleEPG Problem

ronand

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
2,053
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
Ireland
This has been an ongoing niggle for the past few months. Being able to reproduce it reliably has delayed me in reporting it. Out of habit I generally use singleEPG when browsing through channel listings for the week ahead etc. After changing to a channel there is no problem - I can bring up the singleEPG either using the red button or using the info/epg button when in a bouquet listing. So far so good. However in bouquet mode if I then bring up another channels singleEPG, that will work, but now I cannot view the correct singleEPG of the channel I am actually watching (I get the listings from the previous channel I looked up the singleEPG for). Even if I exit out of the bouquet mode and back to live viewing a press of the red button still brings up the wrong listings. I have to change channel to view the correct listings again. It wasn't always like this but something changed a few months ago in the 5.3 image and has remained since. Debug logs don't seem to give a clue as to what is happening. Its nothing to do with the epg data - rather a pointer to the required channel not being updated correctly.
 
What option have you set in Single EPG for "Channel selection"? Current service or last browsed service?
 
And it was as simple as that. I never knew that option was there and being honest I wouldn't like it either. But problem solved and thanks.

Edit: setting it to "current service" was the answer
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top