Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Wrong EPG times on one French terrestrial channel

JerryK132

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 25, 2022
Messages
91
Reaction score
6
Points
8
Location
Jersey
My EPG, covering a mix of terrestrial (French TNT) and satellite channels/services works fine except:

The [TF1 Series Films] (not [TF1]) TNT channel appears normally in the EPG but times are often but not always shifted. May be a coincidence that this may only apply to programmes consisting of multiple sequential series episodes (of the same name).
The service ref: is MyIP:8001/1:0:19:A01:A:20FA:EEEE0000:0:0:0:

Thanks
 
Hi. Sorry - I should have said! EPG Importer. OE-Alliance is the Source
 
I posed the question on the other forum.

@doglover responded with following:

What is the time difference that is observed?
Can you give examples pls.

I checked the schedule on 3 different websites and they corresponds nicely.
So, changing it to a different website will not solve the problem.

I have the same problem with some Flemish channels. (Play4/5/6).
And when checking then the official website of the channel, the published schedule is exactly the one which is in the XMLTV file.

If that is the case, nothing I can do will remedy the problem.

I think it will be better for you to respond directly on the other forum. Sorry I can't post links to other forums as I will gat an infraction.
 
I posed the question on the other forum.

@doglover responded with following:



I think it will be better for you to respond directly on the other forum. Sorry I can't post links to other forums as I will gat an infraction.
Which "other forum" do you mean? I've been searching to find where you posted my Q, but no luck!
(I'm not sure I understand the Forum structure very well with its subforums and prefixes, etc!)

My answer is that I was recording Gray's Anatomy episodes at 1300 and 1350 yesterday pm. The first one was partial as I wanted to watch it later, but as the last 6 mins (approx) is usually missing, I recorded the next episode listed at 1350 in order to catch the end of the previous one. Curiously, 6 mins is also about the duration of the adverts on this channel. I wonder if the ads are somehow listed as programmes...

I'll post it to wherever you suggest - am notifying @doglover
Thanks
J
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top