XBMC or Xbox Media Centre was a media player originally developed for the original xbox, it is now a pretty much OS in its own rite these days.
Hi
I find nothing more annoying than finding something that I wish to view then find the links don't work.
That is the main problem I am having with it, as most of the things I want to watch the links sometimes do not clear the previous stream and I have to restart it very annoying


Same here, I was using the Genesis addon last night and every time I clicked on a new tv show I got 10 seconds of the previous stream frozen on screen then it finally kicked into the one I wanted, thats if I could find a active stream in the first place. The whole thing just served to reaffirm my personal dislike for XBMC to be honest.
Will this plugin work with any stb using the Vix Appollo image, or just Vu+ stb's.To let you know guys, XBMC plugin will soon be in the VU+ plugin feeds so can be installed as plugin.
We had a beta XBMC build, but it wasn't installed as a plugin, we didn't want to have a seperate image line in order to have this plugin.
Thank you for your patience, wont be too long now.
Will this plugin work with any stb using the Vix Appollo image, or just Vu+ stb's.

Will this plugin work with any stb using the Vix Appollo image, or just Vu+ stb's.
Will this plugin work with any stb using the Vix Appollo image, or just Vu+ stb's.
Same here, I was using the Genesis addon last night and every time I clicked on a new tv show I got 10 seconds of the previous stream frozen on screen then it finally kicked into the one I wanted, thats if I could find a active stream in the first place. The whole thing just served to reaffirm my personal dislike for XBMC to be honest.
Same here, I was using the Genesis addon last night and every time I clicked on a new tv show I got 10 seconds of the previous stream frozen on screen then it finally kicked into the one I wanted, thats if I could find a active stream in the first place. The whole thing just served to reaffirm my personal dislike for XBMC to be honest.