Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

XBMC Sections added to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is only 720p available for resolution, even if box is set to 1080p?
 
Plus are there any other buttons available other than direction and ok, I need to remove a directory, but can't.
 
there are some hacks you can do till vu fix with the remote actions.
like for a right mouse click
 
I reflashed 142 reinstalled xbmc and it came back with the settings I had put into it ie path for video files on my NAS
where did it get that from thought reflash deleted all settings and no it is not on the HHD or USB drive
 
I reflashed 142 reinstalled xbmc and it came back with the settings I had put into it ie path for video files on my NAS
where did it get that from thought reflash deleted all settings and no it is not on the HHD or USB drive

The XBMC setup files are saved to your HDD so even after a reflash they will still be present which is how your previous settings are still there even after a reflash and re-download of the XBMC plugin.
 
Hi, same issue here, just blank and goes back to normal screen, running duo 2 with 142 build, really would love not to have to do a clean reflash again ;)
 
Hi,
I've just made a clean install via USB (142) and restored my enigma settings but not the plugins.
I then downloaded the XBMC plugin, and it's opens without any problem.

I'm now going to try and see if it now works with the 1080p skin VIX-Blue skin.

[edit] It works on the VixBlue 1080p....happy days !!

(Just thought i'd post my findings with the VuSolo2)
 
Last edited:
Got it running.
It has downloaded the videos from my Synology NAS server but will not play them.
Does anybody know the hack for the right mouse button.
 
Got it running.
It has downloaded the videos from my Synology NAS server but will not play them.
Does anybody know the hack for the right mouse button.

I managed to successfully enable playback via my media PC as follows:

XBMC > Videos > Files > Add Videos > Browse > Root Filesystem > MNT or MEDIA (both work for me) > AUTOFS > "your NAS folders should be visible"

Hopefully this method works for you too!
 
Does anybody know the hack for the right mouse button.
You need to edit:
/media/hdd/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/keyboard.xml
or, if that doesn't exist:
/usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/keyboard.xml

Search for <volume_mute>mute</volume_mute> & replace it with <volume_mute>ContextMenu</volume_mute>
Restart the plugin & the mute button on your remote now works as right click/context menu when using the VU xbmc plugin.
 
On the VU+ Duo2 remote there are 2 buttons at the bottom of remote
<
>
How can I map/hack these 2 buttons to work as the left and right mouse buttons
Is this possible.
 
You need to edit:
/media/hdd/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/keyboard.xml
or, if that doesn't exist:
/usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/keyboard.xml

Search for <volume_mute>mute</volume_mute> & replace it with <volume_mute>ContextMenu</volume_mute>
Restart the plugin & the mute button on your remote now works as right click/context menu when using the VU xbmc plugin.

Tried this cannot get it to work ?
Would this be because I have set up the remote to my tv and the volume + - and mute now work the TV not the VU+ Duo2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top