Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

XMLTV-importer from ViX 4.1.013 onwards

Rob van der Does

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
36,522
Reaction score
125
Points
63
Age
74
Location
The Netherlands
In ViX 4.1.013 the XMLTV-importer has been renamed to 'EPG-importer', to match the name it shows on the GUI.
Because of that you should de-install XMLTV-importer and install EPG-importer. If you don't you'll have an outdated, no longer maintained version of the plugin.
This doesn't require you to flash the box.
 
In ViX 4.1.013 the XMLTV-importer has been renamed to 'EPG-importer', to match the name it shows on the GUI.
I'm on 4.1.012 (just about to update).
When I go to the Plugins menu (Main menu->Plugins or Blue Button) I already have EPG-importer in the list (which is what you say) so am I supposed to re-install that or what?
 
Last edited:
Hehe, if you go to PluginBrowser --> red you'll see it as XMLTVimporter, not as EPGImporter; that was the whole point of this procedure (correcting the naming inconsistency).
 

No issues here: neither on dev nor on release.

I really can't make head or tail of that; I had 3 boxes on dev (102 IIRC), updated online, did the un-install - install trick via the GUI and all was fine. Same on release 12 (although afterwards I flashed anyway, but that had nothing to do with this).

Maybe people having issues have a very old setup (with two rytec packages; one plugin and one sources)?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top