E Emulated New member Joined Jun 4, 2013 Messages 248 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 8, 2014 #1 I tried to download XMLTV UK but nothing comes down. Internet connection is OK so what am I missing. build 3.0.808
I tried to download XMLTV UK but nothing comes down. Internet connection is OK so what am I missing. build 3.0.808
duoduo Forum Supporter Joined Feb 8, 2013 Messages 2,010 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location North West Seaside Jan 8, 2014 #2 sorry for stating the bloody obvious but how do you know for sure that the internet connection into the receiver is ok?
sorry for stating the bloody obvious but how do you know for sure that the internet connection into the receiver is ok?
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Jan 8, 2014 #3 Do you use Cross for XMLTV import? If so, try using the dedicated XMLTV-Import plugin.