Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

xp1000 problem please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter skooby
  • Start date Start date
S

skooby

Guest
Hi all,

Just received an xp1000 preinstalled with vix from the site sponsor. The box boots with the spinning vix and then comes to the screen for select hdmi input. At that point I cant do anything and a few seconds late it reports a software error and then reboots. This continues in a loop. It says to check the error log on the hdd (usb flash drive) but there is no error log.

Please help.

Note: I have a solo2 with vix so I do know a little about them,although not a lot.


Edit: I have also downloaded vix to a usb stick to try and flash it but the instructions say to wait on the 2 red lights and then press ch+. I dont get 2 red lights, just 1 and then the power button goes purple then blue eventually??

Thanks

skooby
 
I have now tried 3 different flash drives formatted using the tool and still no second red light.

:confused:
 
Just tried another USB stick - a 2 gig one and it worked. Thanks for your help
 
You should change one file name from "noforce" to "force", this in case you are put the same image.
In this case it forces the image to load again the same.
But i think that you can fix the hdmi problem by http remote control.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top