Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Xtrend ET10000 CCcam on factory image?

  • Thread starter Thread starter giotecno1977
  • Start date Start date
G

giotecno1977

Guest
I have used a few images since owning the ET10000 but the factory one feels the best until the others mature. Is there any way to get CCcam working on the factory image? I managed to get it working on the Vix as its simple and the OpenXTA but not on the factory one. I know how to setup CCcam but not sure how to get it working on office image. Hope it makes sense.:confused:
 
I have used a few images since owning the ET10000 but the factory one feels the best until the others mature. Is there any way to get CCcam working on the factory image? I managed to get it working on the Vix as its simple and the OpenXTA but not on the factory one. I know how to setup CCcam but not sure how to get it working on office image. Hope it makes sense.:confused:
Depends on what you mean by "mature" - if you mean Image then I think you are better off with the 2 images mentioned.
If you mean drivers, the latest can be found on the OpenXTA/Xtrend Web site and can be downloaded & transferred to your current image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top