[email protected]
New member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2014
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
- Age
- 55
Hi,
I have the above box for past 2 years. All of a sudden today it wont power up. I have red and yellow lights on the front but it wont go to boot screen. I always see the spinning vix logo on start up but not today, just a blank screen. All connections are ok and tried rebooting many times. Any ideas?
I have the above box for past 2 years. All of a sudden today it wont power up. I have red and yellow lights on the front but it wont go to boot screen. I always see the spinning vix logo on start up but not today, just a blank screen. All connections are ok and tried rebooting many times. Any ideas?