richardinspain
New member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2010
- Messages
- 197
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi
I'm having problems with yamp music player
When i click on the plugin , yamp music player flashes on screen for a split second and thats it
It was the same on a previous version of Apollo i was using 064, but i have had it working perfectly on previous versions..I did read somewhere that there needs to be a folder called 'net' in the 'media' folder so i put this in manually but still no joy
Any ideas?
Thanks Richard
I'm having problems with yamp music player
When i click on the plugin , yamp music player flashes on screen for a split second and thats it
It was the same on a previous version of Apollo i was using 064, but i have had it working perfectly on previous versions..I did read somewhere that there needs to be a folder called 'net' in the 'media' folder so i put this in manually but still no joy
Any ideas?
Thanks Richard