Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Your box is not yet compatible

  • Thread starter Thread starter drs101
  • Start date Start date
D

drs101

Guest
When I try to use the image manager from the vix menu I can save an image but when I try a restore I get the message

"Your box is not yet compatible"

Why is this?
 
Hi
Yellow button from the vix image manager, is that the wrong way?
 
The image the via backup manager is USB so would have to stick it on a USB stick and flash that way, you can not do it from within the image.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top