Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Youtube error

bigtruck1

New member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello everyone having trouble with my youtube plugin when trying to play a music video im getting the error message 'There was an error in extract video url: Signature extraction failed! does anybody know a fix for this please as its very annoying. Thank you in advance for any help with this thanks
 
Hi guys. I updated today to openvix version 5.3 and youtube has now the same problem. not one youtube clip working and message format not supported with this url. I changed my image back to version OpenVix 5.2 and now also there same error. Please we need help how to fix this. I tried in youtube settings to change the url to https://www.youtube.com/tv#/browse-...ry day. Thanks already. Greetz Herman from NL
 
Last edited:
Hi guys. Suddenky without doing anything YouTube works fine again. by the way YouTube wss also not working in kodi and in openPli so after searching on forums I found that this sometines happens. maybe 9 11 hack? But now YouTube works fine again...thank
 
Interesting as i have it on an et8000 and it did not do anything and might have to delve deeper to see.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top