Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] [YouVix] Resolution and sound details missing from infobar

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
447
Reaction score
15
Points
18
Just updated to 6.3.001 and using YouVix-Blue skin but now when I press the OK button the banner no longer displays the resolution and the sound details. Is this deliberate or a bug? Or how do I get it back?

See pics. pic 1 is 6.2. pic 2 is 6.3
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2116.webp
    IMG_2116.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2118.webp
    IMG_2118.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Its happening on 3 boxes!! But I'll try and get a debug if I can remember how:confused:
 
Wonder if you used a different skin like 1080 would you see it then ?
 
The clue is in the first pic:whistle: It works with 6.2 and I like that skin a lot. I'll wait a bit longer and then go back to 6.2 for a little:smiley_yup: longer

Oops I get what you mean now, just waking up, I'll try later and report back.
 
Last edited:
There must be an error on skin_YouViX_Templates.xml --> 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/encrypted.svg'

skin_YouViX_Templates.xml: Change 'Youyou' to 'You' and you're done !

< 12137.9698> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/encrypted.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9702> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/hd4k.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9706> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/hd1080.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9709> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/hd720.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9713> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/sd576.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9716> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/sd480.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9720> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/178.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9724> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/133.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9728> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/dolbyprologic.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9732> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/dolbydigital.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
< 12137.9735> [Skin] Error: [Skin] {YouViX-Blue/skin.xml}: Pixmap file 'YouyouViX-Common/icons/hbbtv.svg' not found! Please contact the skin's author!
 
Last edited:
But its ok with 6.2 so error must be with 6.3 but how do I do the suggested change anyway and try it? I looked in template file and it shows YouVix and not Youyou!!

When I use other skins like simple ten eighty I get the resolution but I like the detail on the Vix blue ie sound etc
 
The error was accidentally added on 7th December 2022 when all the skins were updated for the help system. It is nothing to do with 6.2 is fine 6.3 is not. If you had built that skin following the commit on 6.2 or even Apollo, the skin would have had the same error.

It has now been corrected. You can either wait for the next update or download the file from GitHub
Commit is here: https://github.com/OpenViX/skins/commit/583fd3e468548157f7b11d74ac6eabfd2a61ac55


Thanks to Orlandox for looking at source of error
 
I'll wait as I don't know what to do with that git hub.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top