R
rossi2000
Guest
The numberzap is fixed for next build i noticed it yesterday
No rush mate. Was thinking I was blind. lolno, it was built before i had chance to sort anything ive been trying to sort this possible lag problem.
i will sort the feeds out shortly for it.


rossi2000, Hi. I love the new YouVix HD skins. Thank you for all your hard work.
Just a very very minor cosmetic thing, I've noticed since you fixed the code to stop the epg lag, the info graphic (i) that shows for very short programmes on the epg has become transparent. (I mean the TV picture is being used behind it instead of the grey epg background)
For info, I'm on image 106 using a VU+ Ultimo.

Lol ta and no way!!
Keep your eyes peeled for more 1080 goodness.
yes mate sorry,i thought i replied
will try to find somewhere alternative for the recording button, down where you suggested is the update icon and then next to that only if you have it is the HBBTV logo. wouldnt it look the same though anywhere on the infobar?
also looking at the font issues too![]()
Hi, I would like to know, what dose mean blinking green dot icon on infobar.
Thank you