Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

YPrPb colour issue on Vix 2.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter dixons
  • Start date Start date
D

dixons

Guest
I am having a problem with my colour set up on Vix 2.0

My TV does not have HDMI input so I need to use YPrPb with RCA Audio. However, the colour is all weird when I use this A/V output method. I have a kind of megenta haze across the screen.

I can use HDMI-DVI for the picture and there is no issue (Though the RCA input does not work with the DVI channel only the YPrPb) If I connect via scart the collours are all good too. Therefore it is only when using YPrPb output I have the problem.

Anyone know how to fix this issue? I am tearing my hair out at this stage
 
m8 i would try a different image and see if u still have the same problem, and if you do then u have narrowed it down to the box or tv m8, there is plenty of different groups images out there for the duo m8,
 
Which other image would you reccommend?

I originally went for the Vix for the 7day epg and the support.
 
i would try the blackhole image m8, they seem to be a good image to m8
 
I had this using scart and vix on et9000 the pic had a green overlay, changed from pal to ntsc and it was fine, changed back to pal after saving and no green overlay. Might be worth trying before you change images.
 
I had this using scart and vix on et9000 the pic had a green overlay, changed from pal to ntsc and it was fine, changed back to pal after saving and no green overlay. Might be worth trying before you change images.

Thanks for that buddy

That is probably to only thing I haven't tried. I will give it a go and if it works great if not I will give BH a go.
 
This is a known issue with VIX 2.0 and is from the PLI section of the image, revert to Vix 1.3 until its resolved
 
This is a known issue with VIX 2.0 and is from the PLI section of the image, revert to Vix 1.3 until its resolved

Thanks Max

I have gone with BH for now. Its not as swish and user friendly as the Vix image but the picture is better.
 
When using YPrPb you also have to set the scart to component, as both are interconnected.
Many reports have been made that this setting solves the issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top