Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Zap timer causes video playback to stop and timer failure.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeeC22
  • Start date Start date
L

LeeC22

Guest
I haven't used the Zap timers that much, so I have no idea whether this is a new or long-standing issue... In fact, up until a couple of months back, I didn't even know they existed.

If you have a Zap timer set for a certain time and you are watching a recorded programme at that time, when the timer goes off, the playback of the recorded programme will immediately stop and the timer will fail to change to the correct channel. If you are not watching a recorded programme, the zap timer works fine.

It was a sheer fluke that I managed to even see this happen as I am usually watching recorded programmes from off my NAS through my PS4 when my zap timers are due. But the last series I recorded is still on my Duo2, so I am watching them straight from there.
 
I'll update the software this week at some point, when I get a free moment... thanks for the info.
 
Note that the playback stopping is correct - you've set a Zap timer to go to a specific channel, it can't do that and playback at the same time.

The part that is fixed is it not going to the Zap timer channel (it was going back to the pre-playback channel).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top