Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

zegemma H9 twin sata hard drive issue

I am thinking of buying Zgemma H9 Twin to connected twin cables to the dish to replaced my faulty Humax Foxsat Recorder. Does this Zgemma H9 Twin have twin tuners so I can recorded two channels at the same time just like Humax? I am consider buying it for freesat channels. What is the max storage for this H9 eg: 500GB , 1TB or 2TB HDD?
 
I have recently purchased the H9 twin and the Octagon sf8008 and the octagon is a little bit faster but both great boxes for their prices.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top