Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Zeus 011 solo2 Media Player ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsd
  • Start date Start date
L

lsd

Guest
Hi
Had a problem with NFS mounts so have flashed my solo2 with Zeus 011 but can't find a media player for the avi ..etc files I have on the hard disk

How do I play my files now ??

Lee
 
Use the filelist button next to the menu button on the remote.
 
Thanks for the quick reply but the button shows the recorded shows
,I've loaded lots of films on /media/HDD/films but can't see. A way to play them ??

I think vix 3.0 808 had a media player (dreambox l think) but can't see any media player on Zeus

Lee
 
Thanks for the quick reply but the button shows the recorded shows
,I've loaded lots of films on /media/HDD/films but can't see. A way to play them ??

I think vix 3.0 808 had a media player (dreambox l think) but can't see any media player on Zeus

Lee

Easiest way is to move your movies folder into /media/hdd/movies folder
Then you will see it in the list
 
Hi

If you press the yellow button whilst in movie section it allows you to navigate around the file system when i recorded a prog for the wife I had to so insearch of it but by using the locate i was able to find it
 
The yellow button worked great thanks

Did notice the red delete button - appears if I had my films folder highlighted and press it by mistake i''d quickly lose over 500Gb of stuff :eek:
Any way to ask for conformation ?
 
Just noticed the deleted items folder so suppose there's a way to undelete :)
 
If you have the trashbin activated (as it is by default) there is no are-you-sure question. You can easily move items from the bin to any folder.
If the trashbin is not activated, you get the question.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top