Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Zeus 4.3 being picked up as 16.9

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rimmel
  • Start date Start date
R

Rimmel

Guest
It seems on Zeus 018 that 4.3 being picked up as 16.9.

When viewing old Futurama on Sky 1 I used to be able to set 4.3 to Just scale and it would display the content full screen (no black bars at the side). To do this I used to set the Option "Display 4.3 content as:". However no nothing happens when i change this option - instead only changing the "Display 16.9 content as" changes the view but not to full screen **unless i change it to AUTO. That said when in auto I find it annoying because the screen is changing about all over the place.

But it seems to me the content is 4.3 but is being picked up as 16.9.

thanks
 
Hi,
Sky 1 SD or HD? When it is HD then it´s normal behavior.

ciao
 
Definitely Sky 1 (SD), hence the possible bug report.


I assumed that like the TV listings if the HD was omitted then it would be taken as SD. E.g the Listings for Sky are "Sky1" and "Sky1 HD"

thanks
Rim
 
Not saying this this the case but I've found that sometimes that program does get transmitted with the wrong aspect ratio which I have seen before, so the box thinks that the stream is in widescreen but the program is 4:3 so you end up with bars at both the top and bottom and the sides.
 
Not saying this this the case but I've found that sometimes that program does get transmitted with the wrong aspect ratio which I have seen before, so the box thinks that the stream is in widescreen but the program is 4:3 so you end up with bars at both the top and bottom and the sides.
That is most likely the case, although I can't remember to have seen that on any UK channel.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top