R
Redkite
Guest
Hi there, is there an instruction doc for flashing the new Zeus images? Had a quick look around, didn't see anything so went ahead.
I flashed v0.16 , it wants me to reconfigure everything, LNB's the lot and can't restore settings van my 3.0.808 backup. It just seem to freeze in the thrown paint screen.
Starting from scratch again is not what I'm looking for!
Anyway, have just reflashed back to 3.0 and everything seems fine. Seems I need to read the manual first.
Thanks, Stu
I flashed v0.16 , it wants me to reconfigure everything, LNB's the lot and can't restore settings van my 3.0.808 backup. It just seem to freeze in the thrown paint screen.
Starting from scratch again is not what I'm looking for!
Anyway, have just reflashed back to 3.0 and everything seems fine. Seems I need to read the manual first.
Thanks, Stu