C chrcoluk Forum Supporter Joined Mar 4, 2014 Messages 164 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location UK Mar 25, 2014 #1 any screenshots? I remember been told webif was closed source or something and couldne be changed then you announce its been redone.
any screenshots? I remember been told webif was closed source or something and couldne be changed then you announce its been redone.
J judge ViX Beta Tester Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 14,099 Reaction score 43 Points 0 Mar 25, 2014 #2 ??? OpenWebif included for a long time now on ViX builds & still Open source.
C chrcoluk Forum Supporter Joined Mar 4, 2014 Messages 164 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location UK Mar 25, 2014 #3 so looks almost the same, in that changelog they said webif was redone.
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Mar 25, 2014 #4 Moved to this section. Please read this thread HERE Which announcement do you mean exactly?
T Trial Moderator Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 5,174 Reaction score 27 Points 48 Age 65 Location germania Mar 25, 2014 #5 Hi, I think the license of the old web interface only allows usage on a Dreambox. OpenWebInterface is free and open source. ciao
Hi, I think the license of the old web interface only allows usage on a Dreambox. OpenWebInterface is free and open source. ciao
A avinitski Guest Mar 25, 2014 #6 Its been redone? Does it now allow authentication to be used when streaming?...or am I way off and don't understand what im on about here? :/
Its been redone? Does it now allow authentication to be used when streaming?...or am I way off and don't understand what im on about here? :/
T Trial Moderator Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 5,174 Reaction score 27 Points 48 Age 65 Location germania Mar 25, 2014 #7 Hi, no but it is no ViX problem it is a VU/driver problem. ciao
C chrcoluk Forum Supporter Joined Mar 4, 2014 Messages 164 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location UK Mar 26, 2014 #8 Hi, I meant this thread. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?36518-Zeus-Release-thread It mentions new style openwebif.
Hi, I meant this thread. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?36518-Zeus-Release-thread It mentions new style openwebif.
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Mar 26, 2014 #9 That is a old entry from a long time ago. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk