Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Zeus will not boot after flashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ormerods
  • Start date Start date
O

ormerods

Guest
Just flashed Zeus onto my Uno via USB and it will not boot. I get to the splash screen and see the spinning logo appear in the corner over and over and then nothing.

I have tried flashing it twice and still the same result.

I have checked in /home/root/ and there are no crash logs.

Any ideas?
 
I already tried that, I copied the file over and overwrote the one that was already there but it's still the same. How do I create a log via telnet?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top