Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ZGemma H9 Twin in Israel

rebgershon

New member
Joined
Oct 22, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I'm new to satellite use and was recently given an H9 Twin box by my son who had it connected to Sky UK.
I live in an apartment building in Israel, having 38 apartments, where YES TV is the supplier with a common dish on the roof. I understand Yes uses Amos 3 & 7 satellites.

There's a telecoms cupboard outside the apartment where the main satellite cable comes in and out to the next floor (thick black cable) connecting to a 4 way splitter (4 apartments per floor). From there a thinner white cable goes into smaller oblong box and then the cable to my apartment connects to its other end.
20231024_112310.webp20231024_112229.webp
Is this small box the LNB or is this on the dish? On the label is typed Zinwell Sloping Type In-Line Amplifier 2 Way Passive, part no. SA-10DSA-R600-Y, above the output connector is typed 950-2150MHz, Injector Out.4-600MHz-1dBBoth pictures have uploaded sideways so the in and out cables in pic 1 are at the top and bottom of the square shaped splitter. The box to the right of the oblong box in picture 2 is an unrelated cable TV box.
I 've connected the coax cable in the apartment to the box but I don't a signal on scanning for satellites.

I assume I'll have to download some firmware for the box?

Any help in getting this to work would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.
 
Thanks for your reply ADM.

I used the reset button to cleaar ny previous config. On STB startup I get a splash screen saying Wooshbuild Infinity but I haven't any idea what that means. On pressing menu on the remote screen has open ATV logo.

After changing the input port I got the programmes to download. I can see the EPG, shows signal strength for each programme along with details but when I press ok on the remote the screen goes blank. I assume I need some sort of decoder setting up?
20231101_203842.webp


Awaiting your reply,
 
You might have missed the 1 year old date of previous post?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top