Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Zgemma Jedi Timeshift play/pause Openvix 6.6.003

malcolmp

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
357
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hi

Anyone found that JediMaker play/pause not working on Openvix 6.6.003. Gone back to 6.6.002

Thanks
 
I just tried with BBC news and do not have a problem 6.6.003. There is a new plugin called Xklass from the same author that I am testing and seems good,does have a couple of issues but nothing major.
 
I just tried with BBC news and do not have a problem 6.6.003. There is a new plugin called Xklass from the same author that I am testing and seems good,does have a couple of issues but nothing major.

Thanks. Jedi timeshift works OK on my Gigablue Jedi as well as Xklass using Openvix 6.6.003. On the zgemma Xklass dosen't seem to work, locks up and restarts.
I have another go on the Zgemma with 6.6.003. and try both Jedi and Xklass.

FWIW, I like Jedi and Bouquet Maker Xtream, one can with echannelizer create your own bouquets.
 
Thanks. Jedi timeshift works OK on my Gigablue Jedi as well as Xklass using Openvix 6.6.003. On the zgemma Xklass dosen't seem to work, locks up and restarts.
I have another go on the Zgemma with 6.6.003. and try both Jedi and Xklass.

FWIW, I like Jedi and Bouquet Maker Xtream, one can with echannelizer create your own bouquets.

Update. Zgemma doesn't like time-shift with 6.6.003 but works OK with 6.6.002
 
First set up in Menu / Setup / System.

Then download from the box with FTP.

Then make a forum post and attach the log.

Maybe you will need to rename with .txt extension so the forum accepts it.
 
First set up in Menu / Setup / System.

Then download from the box with FTP.

Then make a forum post and attach the log.

Maybe you will need to rename with .txt extension so the forum accepts it.

OK, Thanks. I'll do this shortly
 
That debug log doesn,t anything regarding timeshift… can you post your timeshift settings?

Do you mean a screen shoot of the tv?

location: media/hdd/timeshift
Autostart: 2 seconds
Timeshift: Ask user
Stop timeshift when recording? No
Use timeshift seek bar while timshifting? Yes
Skip jumping: No
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top