Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] ZoomZoomLuke's Custom 28.2 xml file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this custom xml Luke, awesome. Please can someone tell me how I would have setanta showing in my sports section? I have enabled Republic Ire and to generate in main bouquet but it still isn't shown??
 
Thanks for this custom xml Luke, awesome. Please can someone tell me how I would have setanta showing in my sports section? I have enabled Republic Ire and to generate in main bouquet but it still isn't shown??

Depends if you mean the uk sports section (afaik you can't have it showing in there) or the second sports section further down the list (this is where mine is).

I have Sly ZZL as first provider then I have Sly NI as my second provider. I use the hide sections for the Sly NI & hide all except Entertainment (for the Rte channels) & Sports (for two Setanta's) so they come up further down the bouquet list when you press tv on remote. That way you don't get loads of bouquets repeated.

Hope that helps.
 
Cheers dude, that's how I am currently setup just thought someone more clever than me had come up with a way to show setanta where all over sports channels show in main/first bouquet
 
Cheers dude, that's how I am currently setup just thought someone more clever than me had come up with a way to show setanta where all over sports channels show in main/first bouquet

Yep I agree that would be nice if it could be done every time abm generated the bouquets. Don't think it's possible though.
 
Hi is there any chance that other channels can be added from other regions? or must they be installed seperate
ie UK sports with setanta ect in it?

thanks
 
Hi is there any chance that other channels can be added from other regions? or must they be installed seperate
ie UK sports with setanta ect in it?

thanks

I'm afraid that's currently not possible but it's something i'm looking at in my ABM fork.
 
Hi buddy,

Do we need to edit anything as Sky Sports News HQ is now 401 and Sky Sports 1 is now 402 etc. I've done a rescan in ABM but SSN HQ is still showing up as 405, so I tested ViX ABM and that's correctly picking up SSN HQ as 401 etc.
I've opened up your xlm file in notepad++ but can't see anything obvious so thought I would ask.

Thanks for your great work Luke. :thumbsup:
 
Channel 4 HD is no longer 230, it is now 227. Fore those who can't wait for next file, line 153 needs changing to

Code:
<channel number="227" with="104" /><!-- Channel 4 HD -->

It would be appreciated if people trialling V12 could give feedback.
 
Channel 4 HD is no longer 230, it is now 227. Fore those who can't wait for next file, line 153 needs changing to

This is the same using LraiZers plugin, but can easily be sorted by editing the custom swap file.
Also I noticed that some black HD channel names have started to appear (as opposed to being displayed as channel unavailable on unofficial receivers), but again I found this is easily fixed by editing the supplement file.
 
This is excellent, I have just ran this on my box using the Northern Ireland Regio
Any ideas?

KR

Stu

What an idiot, cancel this post!!!

Should have read the one above....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
RTE 2 HD needs changed to 224, easy enough done, thanks mate for a brilliant file.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top