Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] 1080

shadows

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Points
16
tried updating my solo but everytime i choose 1080 in set up the screen goes blan on build 137 tried i few before that as well had to go back to build 97 to be able to select 1080 thanx
 
I assume you mean build 131 as that's the latest that I can see?

Assuming you're referring to the initial installation screen, is that 1080i or 1080p, or both and are you choosing 50/multi/60hz?
 
yes 131 i use 1080i 50hz but the last few builds wont allow me just goes blank thanx
 
I'd concur with this, as I'm having the same issue!
I had to reboot the box & it came good.
On another note, I have a 16gb usb as a HDD & when I reload crossepg it doesn't finish out & I cant change channel so again have to reboot & I'm back to where I started with no epg....:mad:
yes 131 i use 1080i 50hz but the last few builds wont allow me just goes blank thanx
 
I never noticed this on Solo2 when I did a clean flash (no restore) on build 131. Maybe its just a Solo issue especially if you haven't changed anything else at all except for upgrading vix?
 
I'd concur with this, as I'm having the same issue!
I had to reboot the box & it came good.
On another note, I have a 16gb usb as a HDD & when I reload crossepg it doesn't finish out & I cant change channel so again have to reboot & I'm back to where I started with no epg....:mad:

What satellite receiver do you have Suttsy?
 
I've just done the software update to 131 (from 127) on my solo2 (I use 1080p multi btw), then the abm scan & then crossepg download & all worked ok on that :)
 
You need to set one up, will solve your CrossEPG issues etc. here is how to do it;
Blue button, ViX, Swap Manager, blue button to create, go with the 256mb option on your usb which should be listed. After a few minutes you should see the swap place at the top which should have your media/usb/swapfile etc, then press the yellow button to Autostart, then press the green button to Activate. If done correctly you will have a tick and a green active box present.
Press the red button to close and then try doing a CrossEPG downloader (blue button and CrossEPG downloader) and you should find the EPG data will populate and your receiver won't get stuck anymore.
Hope this helps.
 
Nice 1 Andy, will give this a go later.
And let you know how I get on...:thumbsup:

Suttsy

:thumbsup:
You need to set one up, will solve your CrossEPG issues etc. here is how to do it;
Blue button, ViX, Swap Manager, blue button to create, go with the 256mb option on your usb which should be listed. After a few minutes you should see the swap place at the top which should have your media/usb/swapfile etc, then press the yellow button to Autostart, then press the green button to Activate. If done correctly you will have a tick and a green active box present.
Press the red button to close and then try doing a CrossEPG downloader (blue button and CrossEPG downloader) and you should find the EPG data will populate and your receiver won't get stuck anymore.
Hope this helps.
 
the answer is no..iv loaded 136 and as soon as i scroll down to 1080 the screen goes blank and i have to pull the plug out to restart why is hd not working thanks
 
i have loaded 136 using 720 and it loads but as soon as i go into av settings and change it to 1080 the screen goes blank. it is not my tv because as soon as i load build 96 i can use 1080 withouit problems thanks
 
the problem starts on build 127 just been through them all 126 works fine 127 onward not able to select 1080.
not tried another tv ,i loaded the latest bh and that allowed me to use 1080 so i think the program writers must have forgot something thanks
 
Job done thanks Andy mate!

Just quick update on this issue.
My Epg loaded fine. I shutdown the box every night.
Yesterday turned on box and got the following errors across the screen:

Log Manager Error: cant start new thread (I press OK)
Online VersionCheck Error: cant start new thread (I press OK)
SoftcamCheck Error: cant start new thread (I press OK)

Screen goes to Vix splash (no picture)
Then have to restart Cam, then gets picture.

Also, if I'm in the plugin's menu, I press download plugins & get the usual downloading plugins text, then Vix spinner appears on top left rotating extremely slow, and then it freezes although channel picture is still live in backround.
Then have to reboot the box & I get all the above!!!
Anybody experience this issue before?

Regards,
Suttsy
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top