Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] 1080i Problem

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

Just tried a fresh flash of Apollo build 152 and have an issue selecting 1080i on the start-up setup screen, the screen just turns black and stays black. Rebooted the receiver and tried 720p and takes me through the whole initial setup process, tried changing back to 1080i in the setup menu and screen stays black once again and have to re-flash.

Not sure if this is my end or a problem with the image

Cheers :thumbsup:
 
Having the same problem m8 VuSolo will only work on 720p there has to be a bug in the image.
 
there are some new drivers in the next build.
you can try that first.
 
Did the update to build 153 and still have the issue with the Solo selecting 1080i . Looks like the Solo is on its last legs :mad:
 
Sorry for the delay Andy I was just ordering the Mut@nt 2400 , yes I have posted it this morning . It just seems a shame because I believe it is a great box for the bottom end of the market. It just scary that the images might be too big for the Solo. Cant wait for the Mutant to be delivered.
 
Debug logs have to be enabled first. Reboot for this to take effect.

Deafult location for debug and crash logs is /home/root/logs/
 
Just had a look and not showing any debug or crash logs on my Solo
 
It just seems a shame because I believe it is a great box for the bottom end of the market. It just scary that the images might be too big for the Solo..

5 years ago it was a fantastic receiver now it's getting on a bit and with the ever increasing demand from users for new features and plugins this and other low powered receivers will of course start to suffer, that's just how it is.



Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the help in trying to fix the issue , I paid 800 quid for a decent TV so that's why I gone for the Mut@nt to keep it company:). I just hope it is not out of my scope for handling it :D
 
Thanks for the help in trying to fix the issue , I paid 800 quid for a decent TV so that's why I gone for the Mut@nt to keep it company:). I just hope it is not out of my scope for handling it :D

If you can setup a solo you will have no problems setting up a mut@nt, the ViX image is pretty much identical for all supported receivers barring where slight hardware changes come into play.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top