Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] 1080i

Bazzer

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
670
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
74
Location
Nottingham
Once again I have updated my Vu + Solo to Vix image 153 and every time you select 1080i the Solo goes to black screen and have to switch machine off and then back on again to view channels.
 
When the screen goes black have you tried pressing the up or down buttons to change the resolution to another settings ?.

For example when setting up any box on my TV if I hit 1080p I get a black screen, but if I then hit the up or down button to change to a different resolution it instantly comes back on. No need to power the receiver down.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Yes m8 the box will not do nothing via remote , all I can do is unplug from mains and restart that way.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top