Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 1st time poster. help needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter scousejones
  • Start date Start date
S

scousejones

Guest
hi,

I've recently bought a Mut@nt HD51 and on powering up I'm getting the following on the box. I've not set anything up as yet as this is all I'm getting and the remote doesn't seem to do anything either. when I connect it to my network I can ping the device however I cant view it via a browser (tried IE/FF/Chrome)

Anybody have any ideas or should I look at returning it?

Thanks in advance :confused:

IMG_4739.webp


IMG_4739.webp
 
Why post in the ABM support section. You should have posted in the HD51 section. I'll ask a mod to move it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top