Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] 2 lines on channel when opening bouquests? Tried standard and slim!!

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
448
Reaction score
16
Points
18
Just recently I am getting 2 lines of entry when I select tv and then the bouquet entry eg Entertainment, BBC 1 will be on first line and programme detail below it. It looks wonky to me as I like it to display all in one line. I went to configuration and selected slim, saved, etc but it comes back.

What has happened and how do I fix it easily?

here are 2 pics to illustrate.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7805.webp
    IMG_7805.webp
    36 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7803.webp
    IMG_7803.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 23
Which skin are you using?

(Also, your image is a bit out of date, and OpenWebif is a much easier and clearer way to take snapshots.)
 
There's a setting for that. Look in Menu > Setup > User Interface > Channel Selection > Show two lines per entry
 
Do i see picture not fitting the screen properly?
 
you are sharp, used an iphone and zoomed. How do I get a screenshot with webif? I am getting on in years now:confused:

That hint fixed my problem. What do I gain with latest image??

Using that Vix Blue skin.
 
And I do use the text button on RTE ONE for teletext.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top