Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] 2 More Questions please - Ultimo Newbie

adamandvicci

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
0
2 More questions please...

1st is to do with a VIX Update. I googled the green flashing light which seems to mean that there is a stable VIX update .

On forums it says press blue then Vix then Update. But on my box in the Vix Options I dont have an update.

Just

Backup Manager
Image Manager
Install Local Extension
Mount Manager
Script runner
Swap Manager

Have looked in them all and cant see a Vix update... The light is starting to annoy me.... ANY IDEAS PLEASE???

-------

Secondly, I was told to download IPTV Update. I downloaded and work the plugin but dont see any extra channels etc? Do I need an IPTV player or something?

Thanks
 
Managed to find it on a menu option I didnt even know existed.. Any good recomended streaming apps for movies?
 
There are a few such as TSmedia etc but they are all currently in a cat and mouse game with the British ISP's who are blocking servers at the request of the movie and music industries fight against piracy. sorry I can't be more help, i dont use any of these plugins my self.
 
There are a few such as TSmedia etc but they are all currently in a cat and mouse game with the British ISP's who are blocking servers at the request of the movie and music industries fight against piracy. sorry I can't be more help, i dont use any of these plugins my self.


Yeah Im using TS media. Is hit and miss...

The update thing still not cured the flashing green light done it 4 times and restarted?
 
Yeah Im using TS media. Is hit and miss...

The update thing still not cured the flashing green light done it 4 times and restarted?

Try telnetting in to the box and typing:

Code:
opkg upgrade
opkg list-upgradable

Should show what it thinks needs upgrading...
 
Hi,
if it is a dependency clash opkg upgrade --force-overwrite will do.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top