Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] 209.461> [eDVBPESReader] ERROR reading PES (fd=51): Value too large for defined data

sexton

New member
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hundreds perhaps thousands of lines of
209.463> [eDVBPESReader] ERROR reading PES (fd=51): Value too large for defined data type
< 209.464> [eDVBPESReader] ERROR reading PES (fd=51): Value too large for defined data type
< 209.464> [eDVBPESReader] ERROR reading PES (fd=51): Value too large for defined data type
< 209.465> [eDVBPESReader] ERROR reading PES (fd=51): Value too large for defined data type
< 209.466> [eDVBPESReader] ERROR reading PES (fd=51): Value too large for defined data type

(fd=53) too

Is there some setting I need to change?
Technomate TM-NANO M3
 
Hello, I am getting the same error, I do not understand what it means but I am not able to playbacks a video downloaded from YouTube. Anybody knows where is the problem? Thank you...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top