Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] 28.2 bouquet

duoduo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North West Seaside
Hi

I no longer have a dish on the house but would like to have a 28.2 bouquet so that I can swap out the channels with iptv channels. Could someone please help with how I could add such bouquet to my receiver? I can't use ABM as it needs the sat feed.
 
Granada, HD channel swap not important. Can you generate the file and then share with me please?
 
I doubt this is what you want, but adding them so that I can delete from my PC. These are all the bouquets.
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top