E enginwngin Member Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 26, 2026 #1 I have a Zgemma H11S and I'm looking for version 4.2.2. How can I watch it via streaming? Media players like VLC don't open it.
I have a Zgemma H11S and I'm looking for version 4.2.2. How can I watch it via streaming? Media players like VLC don't open it.
Huevos Administrator Staff member Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 15,680 Reaction score 502 Points 113 Location 38.5N, 0.5W Sep 26, 2026 #2 VLC opens 4.2.2 fine.
E enginwngin Member Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 26, 2026 #3 @Huevos It's not opening for me, it's not opening. Attachments Ekran Görüntüsü (8).webp 13.9 KB · Views: 2
Huevos Administrator Staff member Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 15,680 Reaction score 502 Points 113 Location 38.5N, 0.5W Sep 26, 2026 #4 Well maybe it is not what you think it is. FTA 4.2.2 plays fine through VLC. So maybe it is encrypted.
Well maybe it is not what you think it is. FTA 4.2.2 plays fine through VLC. So maybe it is encrypted.
E enginwngin Member Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 26, 2026 #5 @Huevos Wouldn't it be better if you recorded a video? VLC doesn't open for me at all.It doesn't open at all in VLC version 4.2.2.
@Huevos Wouldn't it be better if you recorded a video? VLC doesn't open for me at all.It doesn't open at all in VLC version 4.2.2.
E enginwngin Member Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 26, 2026 #6 @Huevos Master, it's not opening in VLC.
E enginwngin Member Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 26, 2026 #7 @Huevos are you here
E enginwngin Member Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 27, 2026 #8 @Huevos Master, are you there? Can you take a look urgently?
Huevos Administrator Staff member Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 15,680 Reaction score 502 Points 113 Location 38.5N, 0.5W Sep 28, 2026 #9 If vlc doesn't play something you should raise a ticket at vlc. For me it always worked for 4.2.2
E enginwngin Member Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 29, 2026 #10 @Huevos I'm opening it, but it freezes a lot while watching. I have a 4GB graphics card.
E enginwngin Member Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 29, 2026 #11 @Huevos How do I do it? Something like a VLC image capture tool.