Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

4.3 and 16.9 Av & bluehd skin

  • Thread starter Thread starter thejoker
  • Start date Start date
T

thejoker

Guest
For programmes like fraiser and the Simpsons I always get the black bars down the side with square picture. I was able to get a full size picture by first changing 4.3 content in av settings to just scale and watching the programme on the SD channel.

Now the black bars are back and no way to get rid of them

I also tried backing up the bluehd skin folder and tried putting it on my friends dm800hd running openpli. It didn't work , is there anyway how...
 
Do you mean does the default vix skin not work on the dm800hd, I never tried...

Or do you mean do I get the black bars watching Fraser with the vix default skin, I haven't tried either but would be certain problems are unrelated
 
If these are older episodes you will just have to live with it, as the bars are inserted by the broadcaster into the video it self and there is nothing any one can do about it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top