Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

4 additional recording files necessary? Can be turned off?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeH
  • Start date Start date
J

JoeH

Guest
With each recording I make, there are 4 additional files being created with metadata. Are these necessary for the Vu+ Duo? Is there an option to ONLY create the video file?

I ask because I am editing the files from a computer, and it is kind of irritating to see all those extra files, especially when I have a lot of recordings.
 
It is necessary for the Vu my friend.
I hate it too.
As you know, we are only interested in the .ts file

U use an FTP browser to take out the files, and look directly for the .ts file in relation to date recorded.

Hope this helps.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top