dfox
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Nov 13, 2012
- Messages
- 441
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 41
Hi All,
More problems
I used to have 3 x DVB-S2 and 1 x DVB-C in my LX3 which worked great.
Long story short the LX3 cable tuner seemed to be more effective than the Mutant 2400 at my in laws house so myself and my father in law are swapping receivers.
Decided to change to 2 sat tuners and 2 cable tuners in the LX3. Amongst other problems with tuners I have received and installed the 2nd cable tuner and this time the receiver recognised both cable tuners, so 4 tuners althogether. Happy days, or so i thought.
Recently online updated to 012 from 008 by the way on 4.1
Connected all cables up and I am getting signal on 3 tuners only, Tuner A (Sat) Tuner C (Cable) & Tuner D (Cable) I get nothing on Tuner B (Sat) but when I switch the sat cable so I only have 1 input I get signal.
Also I have 99% signal on both cable tuners but when trying to select a cable channel I get 'No data on transponder' on tuner c, if tuner c is disabled the channel comes on with tuner d.
Hopefully this makes sense. By the way had this setup with the Mutant and had signal on all tuners.
Bootloader is v3.44, I have been sent v5.0 bootloader by Golden Media so should I flash this to see if it makes a difference.
Any help is appreciated.
More problems
I used to have 3 x DVB-S2 and 1 x DVB-C in my LX3 which worked great.
Long story short the LX3 cable tuner seemed to be more effective than the Mutant 2400 at my in laws house so myself and my father in law are swapping receivers.
Decided to change to 2 sat tuners and 2 cable tuners in the LX3. Amongst other problems with tuners I have received and installed the 2nd cable tuner and this time the receiver recognised both cable tuners, so 4 tuners althogether. Happy days, or so i thought.
Recently online updated to 012 from 008 by the way on 4.1
Connected all cables up and I am getting signal on 3 tuners only, Tuner A (Sat) Tuner C (Cable) & Tuner D (Cable) I get nothing on Tuner B (Sat) but when I switch the sat cable so I only have 1 input I get signal.
Also I have 99% signal on both cable tuners but when trying to select a cable channel I get 'No data on transponder' on tuner c, if tuner c is disabled the channel comes on with tuner d.
Hopefully this makes sense. By the way had this setup with the Mutant and had signal on all tuners.
Bootloader is v3.44, I have been sent v5.0 bootloader by Golden Media so should I flash this to see if it makes a difference.
Any help is appreciated.