Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] 5.1 024, Gigablue Quad +, Black screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter roadrunner08
  • Start date Start date
Can you help me please just purchased Gigablue Quad HD with OpenATV image & Wooshbuild, getting Audio but Black Screen can see Channels & Menu, Tried on different TV SAMSUNG working,
Tried changing HDMI leads, Had TV engineer out he just checked HD leads and ordered new panel for Samsung One Connect Box. Then I tried VU+ that works okay.
So it must be problem with Gigablue could it be OpenATV image or settings coming from box?
Any help appreciated my TV is Samsung EU55JS9000 with one connect box

Perhaps you should talk to ATV or Whoosh??!
Did you try the Samsung change in post #39??
So what AV settings are you using? Whats the VU+ box? is it using same settings?
Information is a big help!
 
Thanks for fast reply, i haven't tried changing TV settings as I only found this thread today, the Vu+ only just purchased s/hand all setting as previous user, I bought it to replace Technomate TM800HD then I read Gigablue was a superior box so bought a New one tried to set it up as in my request for help, would it be worth changing the image to one that works with this box?
will try to change TV tonight when I get home from work
 
Thanks for fast reply, i haven't tried changing TV settings as I only found this thread today, the Vu+ only just purchased s/hand all setting as previous user, I bought it to replace Technomate TM800HD then I read Gigablue was a superior box so bought a New one tried to set it up as in my request for help, would it be worth changing the image to one that works with this box?
will try to change TV tonight when I get home from work

Is the Vu+ a 4K receiver?? More informatio as above Q*s would help
 
The Vu+ Duo bought secondhand from ebay, will have to answer other questions after I put Gigablue back in action tonight, hopefully if I change TV settings it may display video.
 
You can control the settings on the box using the remote on OpenWebIf. You will have to find IP address from router.
 
Tried to change TV settings without success so rang Samsung support they have told me how to activate UHD (will try this evening) in the meantime I tried to flash with Vix Image from usb without success (think it didn't like the usb I was using) So I flashed the box with another OpenATV image that was available through box itself, I didn't get chance to try it last night as had to scan all sats again. Will try all of these options tonight. Thank you for info about Openwebif never used it but it looks a useful tool. I'm really hoping that the UHD settings will do the trick.
 
All good, flashed with new OpenATV image changed settings on TV to UHD, restarted Gigablue now perfect. Not sure if it was combination of both or just TV settings. But I'm leaving well alone.
Thanks for everyones input
Happy Viewing
 
Quick get around I found with Samsung tv I had to use AV leads by doing this I got rid of my black tv screen with gigablue reciver.
Watch on AV for a small while then unpower reciver,unplug AV leads then Watch by Hdmi.
 
Last edited:
Samsung TV no picture


Code:
https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/tv-audio-video/tv-best-settings-for-uhd-gaming/

The first thing you should do is enable HDMI UHD Color.

Navigate to Settings, and then select General > External Device Manager. Scroll to and select HDMI UHD Color.

Activate HDMI UHD Color for the HDMI port your system is connected to.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top