Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] 5.2.001 - minor issue set as startup service

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all

When flashing the new relase 5.2.001 via USB and restoring the settings from 5.1.033 I noticed that when starting the box the previous used channel, not not the startup channel shows up. I also tried to set is "Also on standby" but I get the same result.

It's a minor issue, but a bit disturbing. Please let me know, which file I should attach.


This is what I can read out from the setting file

config.servicelist.startuproot=1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "bouquets.tv" ORDER BY bouquet;1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourites.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
config.servicelist.startupservice=1:0:19:4331:300C:13E:820000:0:0:0:
config.servicelist.startupservice_onstandby=True

Thanks for looking into it.
nekrub2
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top