Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] 760 build onwards

  • Thread starter Thread starter impoundeddog
  • Start date Start date
I

impoundeddog

Guest
Been having problems with the vix image since 760 onwards.
I am running a solo2 and have flashed by usb and done clean installs,
the solo 2 is now sluggish and slow.
At bootup the image hanges on the vix logo screen for more than 3 minutes, before the vix spinner starts, and it finally boots.
once it has finally booted, all seems to run ok , but when a reboot is required it is as slow as a week in jail.
Is anyone else having problems ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you done a fresh flash since 760.. ??

If your coming from build 759 to anything above that.. A fresh flash is required..

As as i remember.. You can use a back up of your settings.. But not your plugins..
 
no backups used , again all fresh installs from scratch
 
vix spinner also on a lot of the time
are the images getting bigger as the updates go on ?
 
I have flashed 2 Uno's and a Solo 2 since build 760 and thought all boxes seem to be slower/sluggish since I did them, I thought it was just me, I haven't received any error messages or anything, they just don't seem as responsive as they were before?
I didn't restore anything after the flashes, they were all clean installs.
 
my solo on 750 runs quicker than the solo2 on 775 , has to be an image or driver issue in the latest updates ?
 
getting lost with all strange things happening now with vix and having to revert to older images,i thought things were getting smaller as been modified:confused:
 
Lots of bugs and problems with images over 750 , reality check VIX your creating problems with these updates .. I too have moved back to 750 because of issues :nono:
 
Lots of bugs and problems with images over 750 , reality check VIX your creating problems with these updates .. I too have moved back to 750 because of issues :nono:

and not a single debug log uploaded?
 
I don't know if you are praising the solo but Ive seen massive performance increase on it since 760 and up.
Cant say about solo2...

my solo on 750 runs quicker than the solo2 on 775 , has to be an image or driver issue in the latest updates ?
 
Thats because A, i dont know how too and B not going to flash again to try get you one Judge .

but i,m sure someone will

Then dont bother complaining when things go wrong if your not willing to submit logs at the very least when asked.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
My own solo2 is on build 755 with no noticeable issues at all, as is my ultimo, TM-2T and TM nano. if you have issues to report then it is essential that you submit debug or crash logs otherwise we cant help.
 
Then dont bother complaining when things go wrong if your not willing to submit logs at the very least when asked.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Wind your neck in pheonix , ive already explained i dont know how to . So your philosophy in life is if you dont know about things to keep your mouth shut . Not a good approach.
 
Wind your neck in pheonix , ive already explained i dont know how to . So your philosophy in life is if you dont know about things to keep your mouth shut . Not a good approach.

your the one complaining that the image is not working on one hand while on the other saying and i quote "not going to flash again to try get you one Judge .but i,m sure someone will". yet you expect a civil reply to that ?, sorry but if you make a silly post you'r going to get a silly response.

if you need help we will help but you need to do some of the leg work your self too.
 
take a chill pill guys , i will reflash and upload the logs soon
 
I,m not going to get into a slagging match with you m8 , but all your machines are running 755 , try the latest images for problems , and look at these logs your on about . I,m running 750 and i have no problems like you but i did try the other images .. Please have a go and see m8
 
I,m not going to get into a slagging match with you m8 , but all your machines are running 755 , try the latest images for problems , and look at these logs your on about . I,m running 750 and i have no problems like you but i did try the other images .. Please have a go and see m8

I'm sure that's just a typo & pheonix is using build 775.
None of us are going to downgrade to try and find issues.
Update & provide the logs or nobody can help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top