Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] A/V settings new imagine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dannylfc
  • Start date Start date
D

Dannylfc

Guest
I have just flashed the new imagine. I have reinstalled Blue Hd but a lot of channels are widescreen. 1/2 are fine but the other 1/2 are widescreen.

I can't remember what A/V settings I had. Can anyone kindly show me what settings they have. I have a 42" 1080p Sony Tv if that helps with an Xtrend ET8000
 
Last edited by a moderator:
if you mean that your 4:3 programs are not stretching, in a/v settings use 4:3 just scale.
 
With a 16:9 tv, using "pillarbox" for 4:3 contents and "letterbox" for >16:9 contents will show the picture correctly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top