Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] ABM channel issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter stewartie4
  • Start date Start date
S

stewartie4

Guest
Hi guys I wonder if someone could help me.
I'm having a few issues with channel 5 in ABM. I have the option set to 'swap channels' so the FTA SD channels are replaced with their HD counterparts.
After I upgraded to Hades the swap channels feature works in every bouquet which is great, however the issue is that it also swaps channel 5 with channel 5 HD which doesn't work as it's not FTA.
Is there any way to fix this?

My settings:
Setup mode: expert
Every option 'no' except ' skip services on not configured sets'

Providers:
Freesat no
Sky ROL no
Sky UK yes
Sky area: Northern Ireland SD
FTA only: no
Generate main bouquet: yes
Generate sections bouquets : yes
Generate HD: no
Generate FTA: no
GenerateFTA HD: no
Swap channels: yes

Thanks!
 
Set to this:
Sky area: Northern Ireland Custom

This will mean CH5 HD and other unavailable HD chanenls will not be pulled in. As the target channel does not exist, a swap will not take effect for that line. Swaps for other channels where target exists and is HD will still happen.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top