I
irfanj
Guest
hi there i have updated my channels yesterday and notice the channels are on wrong groups NATGEO and most of the other factual channels in lifestyle group. Lifestyle channels are showing up in factual group.
Were do you ftp the file toThere is a lifestyle section in the latest Virgin Cable providers file. I believe they have changed channel numbers recently, I use this provider file that was modified a few days ago.
<sections>
<section number="100">Entertainment</section>
<section number="245">Factual</section>
<section number="278">Lifestyle</section>
<section number="300">Music</section>
<section number="400">Movies</section>
<section number="500">Sports</section>
<section number="601">News</section>
<section number="700">Kids</section>
<section number="740">Shopping</section>
<section number="801">International</section>
<section number="851">Audio Description</section>
<section number="861">Local</section>
<section number="969">Adult</section>
<section number="990">BBC Interactive</section>
<section number="998">Information</section>
<section number="1000">Red button</section>
</sections>
Looks like the file above has an error. So updated file here
Extract file and place in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/
The section numbers changed to below.
Code:<sections> <section number="100">Entertainment</section> <section number="245">Factual</section> <section number="278">Lifestyle</section> <section number="300">Music</section> <section number="400">Movies</section> <section number="500">Sports</section> <section number="601">News</section> <section number="700">Kids</section> <section number="740">Shopping</section> <section number="801">International</section> <section number="851">Audio Description</section> <section number="861">Local</section> <section number="969">Adult</section> <section number="990">BBC Interactive</section> <section number="998">Information</section> <section number="1000">Red button</section> </sections>
You will need an ftp program to upload the file from your computer to your stb